- I am soo tired of seeing so many of our young African American girls dressed like video vixen with too too tight outfits on and so out of shape they shouldn't be wearing some of those outfits.
- I am so tired of seeing young black girls hanging out at fast food restaurants, eating junk food for breakfast and looking as if they could be mamas themselves and they are just 14 or 15 years old.
- I am so tired of we as a people still talking about good hair and bad hair, light skin and dark skin -- and then we wonder why so many of our young girls have low self-esteem and start having babies by the first man that comes along and tell them they are pretty!
- I am so tired of all this sistah hatin' among our young girls and African American women in general.
- I am so tired of children disrespecting adults!
When are we going to stand up as a race and demand better? Better food, better stores in our neighborhoods, and better education.
Maya Angelou says... "When your parents know better, they should do better" Are we?